Not confident you can pull this off?
If you've gotten this far, you might be on board with the idea of evergreen emails but not super confident in your writing skills and wondering how in the h-e-double-hockey-sticks you'll be able to write an entire year of emails that nurture AND sell. Maybe you feel like...
- It's overwhelming and a lot of writing — not to mention what do you say for an entire year of emails?
- You don't know how your offers work together
- You're clueless about what to do if your lead is already in another sequence
- Mapping your emails is tiresome and near impossible to figure out on your own
- There are too many decision trees: what if your customer bought this but not that?
- Worst of all, your email service provider is a disaster, and you have zero time to DIY and ensure all your sequences play nice together
Instead you find yourself doing the other 293 tasks on your list rather than completing your email sequence which brings the best consistent ROI.
I've Thought of That, too.
Yuuuup, I've thought of that too. Everything above is covered in the Evergreen Email Accelerator and GUESS WHAT...
Today through Monday, you'll even get a year of evergreen email TEMPLATES so you have a starting point (normally $497 by itself!).
Just in case you still aren't sure... Did you know...
Most people need 8+ touch points before saying yes to your offer?